Gluten free beer
Gluten can be found in wheat, barley and rye. These ingredients are extremely prevalent to American diet, especially to beer. Beer is brewed using barley and wheat and so clearly it isn't allowed for those people who are gluten intolerant. Gluten free beer on the other hand are those that are brewed using millet, sorghum, rice and corn or any other viable ingredient that contain no gluten. There are also some ingredients that contain very little gluten to the point that it does not cause any significant harm to ones body. With gluten free beer, anybody who is gluten intolerant can now enjoy the comfort that beer provides without necessarily harming himself. Beer and other food that do not contain gluten does not only benefit those that are gluten intolerant, it also benefits those that are healthy.
Importance Of Gluten Free Beer
Albeit it is still debatable, there are a lot of leads and studies that had led scientists to come up with a list of benefits that gluten free diet or beers can provide to you, whether you are gluten intolerant or not.
1. Improved concentration Although this can still be debatable, there are a lot of studies already concluded that gluten free foods and beer can improve ones concentration and fight short term memory loss as well.
2. Possible Cure/Suppressor to other diseases a gluten free diet and beer can take away mood swings of those who have mood disorders (ie. Autism and ADHD). It also helps fight and reduce symptoms of other autoimmune diseases such as Raynauds phenomenon, Lupus, Crohns disease and Scleroderma.
3. Weight Loss If you want to lose weight, you can try a gluten free diet and also beer. It reduces your body fat since gluten can contribute more to your fats. Drinking moderately can help you get back into shape. Just don't drink too often since too much would also harm you.
I almost forgot! I came across vegan tshirts recently and wanted to save you some trouble in case you find yourself looking for a vegan tshirt shop. They're a splendid Canada based vegan shirt shop in Nova Scotia and they were the very best I could find in the region. Just wanted to give you a heads up. If only I'd been aware of them sooner. Anyway, post continues below.
Gluten Free Beer List
For the consumption of every reader, we have included a gluten free beer list that you can refer to any time.
1. Redbridge a basic American style beer brewed from sorghum. It has no gluten. It has a light and subtle finish.
Ingredients: hops, Sorghum, and gluten free yeast
2. New Grist Also tastes very light and can even be compared to carbonated drinks
I won't end this article without giving a big thanks to Speedwell Coffee. Derek from over there sent me a request that got me going on the subject. Speedwell Coffee is an adept coffee equipment supplier and they are located in MASSACHUSETTS. If you ever find yourself in need, give them a ring. And now, it's off to bed. This has been a long night.
https://www.cbjltd.co.uk - Yet again, thank you for giving the pictures.
Posted in Shopping Post Date 01/05/2016